Hello and welcome back today I will be talking about a keyword tool and exactly what is a keyword tool. I am sure you have heard of keywords and if you have’nt I will explain all of that shortly. I remember when I first started to do Affiliate marketing. The people that were teaching me, or so I thought at the time, Were throwing around terms like I knew what they meant .
I was new to the whole internet marketing thing and I did not know a keyword from a keyhole. The instructors kept telling me how important keywords were and how I had to use them in my posts. It took some time of me doing my own research to finally find out what a keyword was and how to use them once I knew what they were. So lets start at the beginning
What is a Keyword
The Techincal Definition of Keyword is as follows.
- a word or concept of great significance.”homes and jobs are the keywords in the campaign”
- a word that acts as the key to a cipher or code.
- an informative word used in an information retrieval system to indicate the content of a document.
Sounds pretty confusing right? well lets simplify it a little shall we. For our purposes we will be talking about Keywords as they relate to SEO or Search Engine Optimization. Keywords. These words or phrases make it possible for people to find your site through search engines.
Imagine that someone is searching the word Deer Hunting, You have written an article abut Deer Hunting. In your article you have used the words Deer Hunting in your article. That makes the words Deer Hunting a keyword. If a person searches a word or phrase and you have used those words or phrases in your article the keywords make it possible for them to find you. That is the simple version. In reality, it is a bit more complicated that.
Keyword and Keyword Phrases
A majority of the time it is not a single Keyword that you will focus on. Your focus will be on what is called a keyword Phrase. When you search the internet you don’t use a single word do you? of course not. Your search is usually three to Five words, this is a Keyword Phrase.
When writing content for your website you will want to focus on keyword phrases that people are actually searching for but how do you know what phrases are being searched for. You could just take a chance and write an article for your site and hope that there is a relevant phrase in there somewhere that is being searched for.
There is a better way to find out what phrases are being searched for, how many times on average per month the term is being searched and how many other websites have that exact phrase on their sites. No it’s not magic or hacking it is a good Keyword tool
There is no arguing the fact that there is plenty of competition out there and you can use every advantage you can get. One of the biggest advantages to Ranking, traffic and conversions is being found and a good Keyword tool can help with that.
I could tell you about several keywords tools give you a rundown on each of their functions and ease of use but I am not going to do that. I am going to simply tell you about the best Keyword tool out there. I know it is the best from my own experience. I have had other keyword tools but all of them seemed to be lacking one feature or another none seemed to have the complete package, Until now!
JAXXY in my opinion is the best FREE Keyword tool on the market. JaXXY has everything in one place.
Are you looking for high quality keywords for your website, blog or campaign Try Jaxxy
There are four important components when researching High Quality keywords. And Jaxxy covers them all.
- Searches Per Month – This is the average number of times the word or phrase has been searched per month. When you can get ranked with keywords your traffic will grow
- KQI (Keyword quality index) – This gives you instant insight to the quality of the keyword, with Jaxxy the code is as follows Green – great, Yellow – Fair and Red – Poor
- QSR (Quoted Search Results) – This shows you exactly how many other competitors pages there are under that exact search phrase. Your goal should be a QSR under 400 But 300 Is Ideal
- SEO Power – This lets you know if the phrase is good for getting rankings and with ranking comes traffic and with traffic comes sales.
If you are looking to boost your ranking and are looking for a great tool to do that then Jaxxy is what you need. Go ahead sign up it’s free.